Bring multiple customization features to make your own WordPress admin.
- Use your Site Settings to white label WordPress automatically.
- Customize admin login page by multiple options.
- Set Image Metadata automatically after uploading.
- Convert plain email text into link automatically.
- Enable SVG support.
- Drag and drop post types / taxonomies order.
- Duplicate post types with single item or bulk action.
- Protect your site image by disable right click / drag image into html page (only for non-admin users).
- Protect your site content by disable these following keys: Ctrl / Cmd + S, Ctrl / Cmd + A, Ctrl / Cmd + C, Ctrl / Cmd + X, Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + I (only for non-admin users).
- Disable WordPress comments & WordPress Automatic Updates completely as default.
- Customize 503 Database Error page.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Go to CMS admin plugins list and activate the plugin.
- Go to Fiber Admin setting page and update the options.
Why can’t I save the settings for Customized WordPress Database Error page?
At the first time using this setting, Fiber Admin will ask you to save it to create the db-error.php file. When your site has some security plugins like Sucuri or Wordfence Security…, these plugins will have an option to prevent file editor. All you need is whitelist wp-content/db-error.php from plugin setting.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Fiber Admin” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Fiber Admin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 31 January 2023
- Fixed: Skip auto replace email address if the content has email in HTML attribute.
- Added: Add option to toggle admin toolbar.