Allows filtering of any search results of archive (tag, category, year, month, etc.) by any built in (category, tag) or custom taxonomies.
Places clickable list of taxonomies and terms in sidebar widget with count of posts for each. Allows users to query by multiple taxonomies.
Used for internal FCC project and open sourced July, 2011.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop widget into sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Faceted Search Widget” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Faceted Search Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug where plugin would generate MySQL errors if taxonomy had large number of terms (scalability)
- Plugin now supports faceted search within the children of a hierarchical taxonomy term
- Fixed bug where post count would not display properly when browsing within a facet
- More robust handling of queries when filtering by multiple taxonomies
- Added support for hierarchical taxonomies
- Now relies on wp_list_categories
- Added support for internationalization of number formatting
- Now uses the Widget API
- Ability to specify widget title
- Removed trailing whitespace from file
- Initial Release