everviz is a data visualization tool that helps you create interactive charts, maps and more – without any coding involved.
Users include newsrooms, communication teams, governments, students and researchers across the globe.
Adding an interactive visualization in your WordPress with everviz is easier than adding an image. Ties perfectly into your existing publishing flow.
All visualizations are fully responsive, which means they automatically adapt and are optimized to all devices and screens of any size. everviz comes with a simple and powerful theme concept, which allows you to incorporate your corporate brand elements such as color palette, fonts, positioning and logos into your projects.
All projects created with everviz include state of the art accessibility (A11Y) functionality in the most relevant disability categories.
This plugin requires an everviz account. Sign up for free here first, if you don’t have one!
– Engage readers with interactive content
– No coding or design skills required
– Works on any device
– All your visualizations will be consistent with your brand identity
– Collaborate with your team
– Reach out to bigger audience with state of the art accessibility (A11Y) functionality
– Keep your published work up to date with connecting to live data sources
– Download your visualizations for the print edition or static reports
– Ties perfectly into most popular WordPress editors
HOW TO USE EVERVIZ (PREREQUISITE)
This plugin requires an everviz account and a visualization published in the app. This means that you have to sign up here first and create your first visualization, if you don’t already have an account with published charts or maps.
Here’s how to use everviz to create visualizations from your data:
Enter data directly, drop a CSV file into the editor, copy & paste from Excel, or connect to live data via the Google Sheet integration.
Our intuitive editor lets you choose chart type, edit text, fonts and colors to make your data stand out.
Embed your interactive visualizations on your WordPress website, blog or intranet, or export them as images.
Learn more about how to use everviz in our help section: https://www.everviz.com/help
HOW TO USE THE PLUGIN
Inserting a visualization
If you can’t see the visualization you are looking for, search for it in the search bar at the top of the plugin window or navigate through the pagination at the bottom of the window. When you have identified the visualization you want, click it, and then click the “Insert” button.
Create a new visualization
To create a new visualization, click the “Create new” button at the top of the window. You will be redirected to the everviz app to create the visualization. Go to https://www.everviz.com/help to learn more about how to create visualizations in everviz.
Editing a visualization
To edit a visualization, click “Edit in everviz” below the inserted visualization. You will be redirected to the everviz app.
Deleting a visualization
To delete a visualization from your document, click the trash can symbol in the upper right corner of it.
This plugin provides 1 block.
Step 1 – Download, install and activate
1. Install using one of these options:
* Install directly from WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Search for „everviz“, and click the Install button.
* Download the ZIP manually from WordPress’ plugins repository, and upload it through WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin, browse to the downloaded Zip and upload it.
* Download the ZIP, extract it and manually upload the extracted folder through FTP to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Step 2 – Create license key
– Go to https://app.everviz.com/profile/settings to create a license key in the “CMS Settings” section.
– Copy the generated license key.
Step 3 – Activate license
– Go to your WordPress editor, in a page or post, and choose “Add block” to your document.
– Search for “everviz” and paste the license key you generated in the previous step.
How do I create a license?
A license can be created by logging into your everviz account at https://app.everviz.com and heading to your Settings page, there you will see options for generating a CMS License. If you have already created a license, this will be displayed under „CMS Settings“, otherwise you can click the „Generate License“ button.
I have made changes to my project in everviz, but they are not reflected in the plugin.
If you have made changes to one of your projects and want this reflected in the plugin, click the refresh icon at the top of the gutenberg block, this will fetch the latest version of the project for you.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“everviz – Charts, Maps and Tables – Interactive and responsive” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?