Enable Gutenberg Theme Support includes the following features:
- Create your Custom Font Sizes in pixels, rems or ems.
- Create your Custom Color Palette (primary, secondary, tertiary & complementary colors)
- Create your Custom Width for WordPress Editor Pages & Posts.
- Disable custom color selector.
- Add Align Wide & Align Full support to your theme.
- Add Block Style Editor support to your theme.
- News supports (editor-styles, dark-editor-style and responsive-embeds)
- Change of classes with editor width, align full and align wide
- Fix settings link in plugins Page
- Initial Release
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Plugins and search for ‘enable gutenberg theme support’ or…
- Download the plugin from WP repository.
- Upload the ‘enable-gutenberg-theme-support’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Enable Gutenberg screen to configure the plugin
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Enable Gutenberg Theme Support” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar