This plugin requires a shared Google Photos album link to view photos using gallery/player or carousel. This widget is free to use for WordPress users.
[embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" mode="carousel"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" mediaitems-cover="true"] [embed-google-photos-album link="https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5" background-color="#007acc"]
- link – [string] public link of Google Photos album
- mode – [carousel | gallery-player] setup decorator mode, default id
- width – [int | ‘auto’] set widget width in pixel or „auto“ to stretch to 100%
- height – [int | ‘auto’] set widget height in pixels or „auto“ to stretch to 100%
- image-width – [int] image max-width in pixels, default is 1920
- image-height – [int] image max-height in pixels, default is 1080
- autoplay – [true | false] start slideshow in normal view (currently not allowed by decorator)
- delay – [true | false] slideshow delay in seconds, default is 5 seconds.
- repeat – [true | false] Enable or disable repeat slideshow, delfault is
- mediaitems-aspectration – [true | false], Keep asspect ration of images delfault is
- mediaitems-enlarge – [true | false], Turn on/off image enlarge, delfault is
- mediaitems-stretch – [true | false], Tunr on/off image stretch, delfault is
- mediaitems-cover – [true | false], Cover full canvas. Combine with aspect ratio parameter. Delfault is
- background-color – [#RRGGBB | transparent], Setup background color to RGB or transparent. Default is
- expiration – [int] setup expiration timeout in secons; default is 0; min. custom value is 86400s (experimental property)
This widget, unsupported some features like a picture’s timestamp and captions. For a more detailed description of the component, go to WordPress Google Photos album plugin.
In some cases, it may be better to use the following code directly in the template.
<?php echo (new Pavex_embed_google_photos_album()) -> getcode( 'https://photos.app.goo.gl/CSV7NDstShTUwUZq5', 0, 480, 1920, 1080 ); ?>
How do I update my album?
The album will update automatically as soon as you save or update your post.
About Public album photo sharing website
Public album is now a photo sharing website and service for sharing short photosets available in single user profile.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Embed Google Photos album” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Release Date – 7 September 2022
- WordPress 6.0.2 test
Release Date – 7 September 2022
- Fixed inconsistency with get_transient and expiration
Release Date – 11 May 2022
- Worpress 5.9 test
Release Date – 24 August 2020
- add background-color property
- Readme sections about js and photo sharing website.
- Worpress 5.5 test
Release Date – 24 April 2020
- repair expiration property
- Worpress 5.4 test
Release Date – 12 July 2019
- use embed-ui.min.js decorator
- Carousel or Gallery player support
- slideshow parameters shorten names
- mediaitems parameters for image setup
- function getcode() accept complex props
Release Date – 4 June 2019
Release Date – 2 June 2019
- set_transient expiration support
Release Date – 10 December 2018
- getcode() for templates inline php
Release Date – 21 November 2018
Release Date – 15 November 2018
- fix to use the latest version of decorator
Release Date – 10 November 2018
- using decorator from cdn.jsdelivr.net service
Release Date – 9 November 2018
- fix bug with widget size.
- set widget dimensions to int or ‘auto’ to stretch to parent element size
- remove stretch
Release Date – 25 October 2018
- rename and add new properties to setup slideshow.
Release Date – 19 August 2018
- imageWidth/imageHeight options to set better quality of images.
Release Date – 9 August 2018
- Based on simple grabber of the album. Not backward compatibility with previous versions.
- Proxy of Publicalbum.org embeds iframe.