This is a plugin that allows you to set a catch all emails address that will receive a copy of all the emails sent from the application or that will replace the recipients for all the emails sent. Also, the plugin allows to set the content type of the emails and to record the history of the outgoing messages, and provides the interface for configuring SMTP options and emails error display.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3.4.1 – Tested up to 6.0.2, fixed the title style so it does not overlaying the network menu
3.4.0 – Added the attachment info in the history log details
3.3.1 – Fixed warning when network options were not updated previously
3.3.0 – Tested up to 5.9, added multisite options that allow controlling the sub-sites settings, added a new option to auto cleanup the emails from the history log after a number of days, minor styles updates
3.2.1 – Fix cleanup all history
3.2.0 – Tested up to 5.8, fix warnings for trailing comma, responsive updates, translations updates
3.1 – Tested up to 5.7, added compact view option, fixed notice dismiss, fixed settings removal when switching to only record option, styles and translation updates
2.6 – Tested up to 5.5, cleanup on plugin deactivation, fix warnings and missing translation
2.5 – Tested up to 5.2.2, added from email and from name in the listing.
2.4 – Tested up to 5.2.1.
2.3 – Tested up to 5.0.1, fix warnings.
2.2 – Tested up to 4.9.8, filters, new lines, styles updates.
2.1 – Added EN and RO translations.
2.0 – SMTP settings, from email and from name override options.
1.0 – Initial version.
Emails Catch Allto the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your application
- Login as Admin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Emails Catch All” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Tested up to 6.0.2
- Fixed the title style so it does not overlaying the network menu
- Added the attachment info in the history log details
- Fixed warning when network options were not updated previously
- Tested up to 5.9
- Added multisite options that allow controlling the sub-sites settings (use site settings or inherit network settings)
- Added a new option to auto cleanup the emails from the history log after a number of days (scheduled as a cron task)
- Minor styles updates
- Fix cleanup all history
- Tested up to 5.8
- Fix warnings for trailing comma
- Changed the UI, responsive updates
- Translations updates
- Tested up to 5.7
- Added compact view option
- Fixed notice dismiss
- Fixed settings removal when switching to only record option
- Styles updates
- Additional translated string for Romanian language
- Tested up to 5.6.2
- Added the option to disable emails completely.
- Added icons for recipient types.
- Tested up to 5.5
- Added the option to cleanup all or not on plugin deactivation
- Fix warning and missing translation
- Tested up to 5.2.2
- Added from email and from name in the listing
- Tested up to 5.2.1
- Tested up to 5.0.1
- Fixed warnings
- Tested up to 4.9.8
- Added the recorded emails filtering by date, email or content
- Added changes so that the current settings tab to be reopened after the setings are saved
- Syles updates.
- Fix new lines in the email content.
- Added EN and RO translations
- Tested up to 4.9.7
- New settings for SMTP authentication
- New settings for overridding the from email and from name for the outgoing emails
- New grouping of settings
- New listing details: TO, CC and BCC for the recorded emails
- Allow to setup the recipient and override the receiver of the emails
- Allow to record the emails sent from the site