Email Post Approval allows you to review and approve posts for publishing right from your inbox. Upon the saving (or creation) of a post where the post status is set to „draft“ or „pending publishing,“ the blog’s admin will receive an email containing the post’s title, publish date, tags, categories, and the content of the post. At the end of the email, there will be a link to approve the post. Clicking the link will set the post to be published on the set publish date.
- Installation Instructions
- WordPress version 3.0 and later (tested at 3.4.2)
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, with folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Email Post Approval” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Email Post Approval” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added security enhancements when saving settings.
- Rewrote plugin.
- Added post thumbnail option
- Patched warnings
- Fixed multisite redirect on approval
- Added the ability to set a default author for approved posts
- Added post author field to emails
- Changed email sender to be from admin email
- Added options page with the ability to set:
- Email recipient
- Information shown in email
- Statuses that trigger email
<!--more-->tag visible in email
- Changed post approval to set post to future instead of publish.
- Initial release