EDD Enhanced Sales Report Plugin enhances your insights into the sales data from your Easy Digital Downloads webstore. This FREE plugin adds detailed reports of your sales data by product, ordered products, and by customer.
Products included in Orders
The plugin has a special feature to also enhance the standard orders report in Easy Digital Downloads by adding an additional column displaying the products included in each order. So now you can also see in the default order report which products were included in which order for quick reference.
Comprehensive Sales Report KPIs
The plugin provides full transparency on how the data is calculated as each report includes a detailed data table with all sales numbers, filters, a section with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and charts to analyze and understand the sales results.
Analyzing your EDD store’s AOV
The plugins allow you to analyze the Average Order Value (AOV) from all different kinds of perspectives: How much is the average order value for which product, for which customer, and for which orders? The queries are built for speed which allows you to extract tons of historic data in order to understand what happened and when exactly.
Advanced Reporting Filters
Advanced filters are available for nearly everything you need, to filter your EDD Sales Reports by customer, product, country, author, payment gateway, free or paid products only, ranges of earnings, and average order values as well as filters for time periods. This allows you deep insights into your sales results by products and by customer. Simply compare your worst vs. your best-selling products and find out why some products attract more sales than others and back up your conclusions with real data from your webstore.
WP-Admin Dashboard Sales Report Widget
Another feature added by the EDD Enhanced Sales Report plugin is a widget added to the wp-admin dashboard which summarizes your sales results in a condensed manner to better understand what’s happening in your EDD webstore. Check for the widget added by the plugin and it will become a valued companion to track the success measured in sales results of your Easy Digital Downloads website on a daily basis or whenever you log in again to your WP admin dashboard.
Key Reporting Features
- Reports by Products to track Sales by Products, with sub-tabs for Sales Chart and Top Products.
- Reports by Ordered Products to track which products are ordered per sale.
- Reports by Customers to check customers per order, with sub-tabs for Sales Chart and Top Customers.
- Advanced Filters for all Reports (by product, earnings, order value, by customer, by country, by vendor, and many more).
- Charts for Sales Results, Top 10 products, Top 10 customers during the selected Time Period.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are calculated for each report such as the Average Order Value (AOV), conversion from Free to Paid Orders, and other key metrics to track.
- Widget for the WP-Admin Dashboard which summarizes the key sales metrics in condensed form.
- Dashboard summarizing the results of the main reports.
The aim of this plugin is to enhance the sales reporting of your Easy Digital Downloads store and offer deep insights into the drivers of earnings.
If you like the plugin and need more features consider upgrading to the Pro Version and also kindly submit your rating. Good ratings motivate us to make this plugin even better!
EDD ENHANCED SALES REPORTS PRO
Get additional and extra features of this plugin by purchasing the EDD Enhanced Sales Report Pro Plugin. Visit the product page to check the version comparison. Here are the extra features of this plugin:
- Detailed Sales and Profit Tables
- Reports by Products
- Reports by Ordered Products
- Reports by Orders
- Reports by Countries
- Reports by States
- Reports by Customers
- Reports by Vendors
- Reports by Subscriptions
- Average Revenue per User / Average Profit per User
- Average Revenue per Vendor / Average Profit per Vendor
- Period Gross Earning Charts
- Rich Collection of Important Sales KPIs
- Detailed Search Filters and Sorting
- Download all report details in Excel and CSV
Like this plugin? Consider leaving a 5 star review.
We also provide additional plugins to enhance your Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) store. Checkout our other plugins:
- UpsellMaster automatically calculates suitable Upsell products in 1-click for each product and saves you from manually having to define which upsells are suitable for each product. Use the data-driven algorithm to have the plugin prepare best suitable upsells for you and allow for flexible changes in your upsell strategy overall. The plugin includes also a detailed tracking of results from Upsells.
- EDD Product Versions enables product versioning for all of your products and allows you to (1) generate additional revenues from selling updated download versions (existing customers can even be offered a discount for upgrading their products) as an alternative to selling subscriptions and/or (2) simply add a comprehensive archive of old download versions for easy reference to your customers. Plugin increases the monetization and customer retention of your webshop.
- Freelancer Marketplace plugin enables you to build a freelancer marketplace in WordPress by using Easy Digital Downloads. Offering Freelancer Services opens up an additional income stream by also selling services in addition to digital downloads.
- EDD Advanced Shortcodes provides additional shortcodes to enhance the functionality of your EDD store and by better display products in tables and carousels in various forms.
- EDD Landing Pages for Categories and Tags transforms your download category and tag pages into real landing pages by allowing you to insert more text and images to these pages. Included is a text editor and an additional text field below the list of downloads by category and tags. Also, other features such as better sorting and filtering are added.
- EDD Mailchimp Abandoned Cart plugin triggers an email automation series in Mailchimp when customers abandon their carts to systematically follow up on lost orders via Mailchimp. The plugin allows for the recovery of lost sales and improves store conversion.
- EDD FES Vendor Statistics adds a sales statistic page to the Vendor Dashboard to make it easier for the vendors to understand and monitor monthly commissions earned.
- EDD Requests plugin helps you to trigger more engagement with your visitors by offering them a contact button on the download product and author page where they can quickly submit requests for assistance and upload attachments. Requests are added and tracked via separate lists in the vendor and admin dashboards to ensure systematic follow-ups.
For even more plugins aimed to enhance the sales conversion of your webstore, please visit Plugins & Snippets website.
Install and Activate the plugin
Go to Downloads > Enhanced Reports
Where can I find additional documentation?
For additional documentation, visit the official Documentation page
Where can I ask for help?
You may contact our Support at anytime.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“EDD Enhanced Sales Reports” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “EDD Enhanced Sales Reports” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.6 – March 10, 2023
- Fix: Sorting of some columns in reports
- Fix: General bug fixes
1.1.4 – February 27, 2023
- Completely reworked version with new reports and features
1.0.7 – October 30, 2020
- Bug Fixes
1.0.6 – October 24, 2020
- Small Enhancement
1.0.5 – October 15, 2020
- Bug Fixes
1.0.4 – December 10, 2019
- Bug Fixes
1.0.3 – February 18, 2019
- Country search filter reworked so that now all countries are listed per default. User interface updated to quicker filter search dropdown fields, admin dashboard fonts issue solved by updating plugin assets
1.0.2 – January 23, 2019
- Enhanced Sales Reports menu shifted under Downloads Menu in order to prepare the plugin for EDD 3.0
1.0.1 – December 18, 2018
- Fixed Small Bugs
1.0.0 – December 7, 2018
- EDD Enhanced Sales Reports Released