This plugin will help you add the official twitter button in your articles. It’s easy to customize and works right after activation.
You will be able to choose where the button shows up inside an article, what type of twitter button to show and what text to submit when a user clicks the button.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your Settings->Twitter Button tab, and update the plugin settings if necessary
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Easy Twitter Button” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
* The id of the page was showing instead of the button, in the pages where the tweet button was hidden.
* Added the possibility to exclude the button from certain pages or post by specifying the id of that page/post
* Added a custom css input field. You can now customize the look of the div where the button is displayed.
* The button was showing in the rss feeds even if it was disabled from the settings
* You can now add the twitter button above and under the text
* You can choose to display the twitter button on a single line and not wrap around the text
* Fixed a bug where the preview box would overlap the settings boxes in the admin
* Fixed a bug where the url of the page was being submited and not the url of the article
* Fixed a bug where the twitter button would not show in the excerpts
* Fixed a bug with sending email for feedback
- Initial release