With Easy Excerpt your can manage your posts excerpt and change excerpt length, ending and „read more“-link from WordPress admin.
- Go to ‘Easy Excerpt’ under ‘Settings’ menu
- Change the options of your choice
Follow the development of this plugin at FredrikMalmgren.com.
- Upload the plugin folder to your plugin folder (manually or through ‘Plugins’ / ‘Add new’ menu in WordPress)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on delete which will both delete plugin files and data stored in database
NB: If you uninstall the plugin in any other way you will manually have to remove these entries from the options table:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Easy Excerpt” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Added license information
- Made plugin ready for translation
- Added Swedish translation
- Removed the code-snippets.txt file
- Added so that „more link“ also shows up on manual excerpts
- Initial release