The Droppa Shipping for WooCommerce application or plugin allows you to ships goods everywhere across South Africa.
* This Shipping method uses Express Courier to deliver your parcels within 24 to 72 hours.
* Our Express service is available nationwide.
* No collections/deliveries on weekends
* The accepted maximum mass of 30kg can be picked up.
PHP 7.2 is required to run the plugin.
PHP 5.6 – 7.0 can be supported on request.
- All plugin users must be clients with Droppa Group and should have a Business account along with an API key and Service ID.
Please contact Droppa Group administration to help set it up. email@example.com
- Please make sure that WooCommerce extension has been installed in your WordPress account.
Should you encounter any issue with the plugin, please revert back to our support developer team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to the Products link on the sidebar.
- Tick the checkbox to Select all the listed Products in your store and clink Edit, then Apply.
On the right hand side, you will notice a Product data section, look for Shipping dropdown and pick Droppa Shipping, then click the Update button.
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping
- Under the Shipping tab, Add a Shipping Zone and give it any name of your choosing or Droppa shipping
- Click on the Add Shipping Method button and select Droppa shipping then yor Save Changes
- Click the Shipping options under the Settings tab and set the options
# [Calculations] – Select the checkbox labeled > Hide shipping costs until an address is entered
# [Shipping destination] – Select the radio button labeled > orce shipping to the customer billing address
# [Debug mode] – Select the checkbox labeled > Enable debug mode
- Then click the Save changes button
- Click the Shipping Classes under the Settings tab and add a Shipping Class
# [Shipping class] – should be Droppa shipping
# [Slug] – should be droppa-shipping
# [Description] – should be Droppa ships everywhere across ZAR (optional)
# [Product count] Will display all the Products added set to use the Droppa shipping plugin as explained on point 3
- Click the Save shipping Classes button to set the action
- Select the Droppa shipping method and add in the [Droppa shipping] on the Method Title, add [Droppa ships everywhere across ZAR] on the Method Description
- Add in your API key on the [API Endpoint] field and the Service ID on it’s field.
- Fallback cost is an optional field that if the plugin isn’t getting read, then your clients will the amount you’ve placed in, please set it to 0 (Zero)
- The [Debug] and [Disable Shipping Cache] checkboxes have to be set to true or checked.
- Then click the Save change button
NB: Please make sure that you have a payment gateway setup on your store
Now go to the Site or Store
- Add in multiples items from the store into the Cart, then go to Checkout.
- Add in your Billing information [Address], as soon as the desired Postal code has been entered, the plugin would get activated and display a Quotation, after adding all the information, if the quote isn’t displayed, please refresh the page.
- Select the Droppa shipping as your shipping method, and select your desired payment method as well
- Place an order.
- After placing an order and making successful payment
- Navigate back to WooCommerce > Orders link
- All Orders will be as Processing or Completed on the Status
- Does the Droppa Shipping plugin requires an authorization access key?
Yes. In most cases, whenever working with apps, an Oauth key is required to allow data intergration with the application.
The API and Service Keys are designated to the retail store owner and are attached to the information within.
- How long does it take to activate the plugin.
As soon as the plugin is downloaded and activated on the WordPress dashboard, users can communicate with the support team email@example.com
for instructions on activating the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Droppa Shipping WooCommerce Plugin” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- This is the official release of this version.
- The new update allows users to save their Api and Service Keys to the database for better interaction with the plugin.
- Introduced header banners and icons, tested the plugin on version 5.7 of WordPress
- Updated the plugin to run on wordpress 5.7.* as well as WooCommerce 5.0.
- Introduced a new API service to determine the entered pick and drop off postal codes to get the accurate suburs.
- Added a new rate calculator service that determines the quotation based on the product mass only.
- Allow the user to see the rates on the cart.
- Re-evaluated the mass rate calculator and opened the plugin to allow the cart to view the proceed-to-checkout button.
- Updated the developer name and appended subur, postal code and province on the booking boby.