Light and customisable WordPress plugin to integrate your site with Slack.
Choose what type of notification you would like to receive:
* WordPress Update Available
* Plugins Updates Available
* Administrator Login
* Failed Administrator Login
* New User Registration
* New Comments
* Nee WooCommerce Orders
* WooCommerce Product with Low Stock
* And much more!
You can contribute by simple Forking me on GitHub.
Install the plugin by:
dorzki-notifications-to-slackdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings -> Slack Notifications Integrationpage and setup integration and select desired notifications.
- What is Slack?
Slack is an awesome team collaboration tool which is free and has a lot of API integrations to popular services.
- Does the plugin disable email notification?
Not at the moment, in future version there will be an option to disable them.
- What about more notification options?
In future versions we will add integration to popular plugins.
- I need help / i want to suggest something
Please feel free to contact me
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Slack Notifications by dorzki” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“Slack Notifications by dorzki” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Slack Notifications by dorzki” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed WooCommerce order not showing products.
- [FEATURE] Added Contact Form 7 integration.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed CPT notification being fired for unwanted CPT.
- [FEATURE] On post type update the user who updated will be displayed on the notification.
- [FEATURE] Added failed administrator login notification.
- [HOTFIX] Skip notification if a comment was marked as spam.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed typo on new note notification. (Thanks to Music47ell)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed wrong IP address when the server is behind load balancer.
- [HOTFIX] two factor collision.
- [FEATURE] Added new support page.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with const no accepting return value. (Thanks to Sven Wagener)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with PHP 5.4. (Thanks to Sven Wagener)
- [HOTFIX] Fixed text domain.
- [FEATURE] Added RTL support.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed issue with plugin doesn’t update database.
- New version with new UI and better notification customization.
- Added actions and filters.
- Added native WooCommerce support.
- Fixed an issue when a CPT is being updated a notification of publication was fired, thanks to nunas for reporting.
- Fixed wrong parameters order on custom post type notification.
- Removed languages directory.
- Added the ability to post to several channels.
- Fixed issue with old PHP versions.
- Fixed broken plugins notification.
- Added future, pending and updated post notifications.
- Added future, pending and updated page notifications.
- Several plugin fixes.
- Fixed issue with image embed on WYSIWYG editor.
- Changed text domain slug to plugin slug.
- Added error notice if there is a problem with API.
- Fixed notifications not firing because of value type.
- Added test integration button.
- Updated Hebrew translation files.
- Fixed plugin text domain function.
- Added Hebrew translation.
- Plugin directory cleanup.
- Fixed translation strings.
- Fixed notices errors ( thanks to LocalGhost-IL ).
- Fixed issue when sometimes the slack notifies on new theme without version ( thanks to yehudah ).
- Added support for Travis CI & PHPUnit ( thanks to barzik ).
- Now when a notification is generated, the website name & url will be appended at the end.
- Added the ability to choose if and for which custom post type to enable notifications.
- Hooray! First version!