Display Remote Posts Block
This plugin adds a block in the Gutenberg editor to allow you to display posts from a third party blog.
Currently this plugin supports the following blog types …
- WordPress (self hosted with Jetpack installed)
- WordPress (self hosted)
Contact us in the Support Forum if you’d like us to add support for another type of blog.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Display Remote Posts Block to display recent posts from a WordPress or Blogger blog
Easily use this plugin to add posts from another blog to your website …
1) Install „Display Remote Posts Block“ automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
2) Activate the plugin through the „Plugins“ menu in WordPress.
3) Find the block in the Gutenberg editor when editing a page or post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Display Remote Posts Block” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“Display Remote Posts Block” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Display Remote Posts Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed an issue with translation strings in the block settings
- Added example attributes to show block preview
- Added translation strings
- Blank blog URL shows posts from the local blog
- Changed block classes
- Bug fixes for PHP backwards compatibility and to supress SimpleXML warnings
- First version of the plugin