This plugin (
Disk Usage) shows all files of your WordPress installation at once. These are displayed in a so
called „Sunburst Chart“. Each arc of the chart is either a directory or a file. Move your mouse over an arc to see the size
of the file or directory. The bigger the arc is the bigger is the file/directory.
Very useful to determine the biggest files in your WordPress installation!
Click on an arc to zoom in, and click in the circle to zoom out again.
Questions? Drop us a mail: wp-dev (at) raidboxes.de
Thanks to Mike Bostock for his great „d3js“: http://d3js.org
Thanks to Mike Bostock for his awesome „Zoomable Sunburst“ implementation: http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/4348373
Thanks to Jeffrey Sambells for his „Human Readable File Size with PHP“: http://jeffreysambells.com/2012/10/25/human-readable-filesize-php
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- See it in action under
Where is it?
After activation you find the tool under
Does this plugin work on a WordPress Multisite?
Yes since 1.1 it does. Note: For privacy reasons you need to be a Superadmin to use this on a Multisite.
Loading bar doesn’t go away
In this case unfortunately this plugin can’t calculate the sizes of all your WordPress files. Check if there’s a PHP time limit in your WordPress and try to increase it.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Disk Usage Sunburst” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Update: Fixed wrong svn trunk commits
- Update: Removed unused resources
- Code-rework to make it more efficient and only load resources on it’s plugin page
- Made the plugin multisite compatible (Thanks to @shawfactor for his idea)
- Successfully tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Update: Successfully tested up to WordPress 5.3
- Update: Successfully tested up to WordPress 5.1.1
- Update: Successfully tested up to WordPress 4.8.2
- Update: Successfully tested up to WordPress 4.7.1
- Advice: If you don’t see anything, increase php time limit… This plugin is maintained!
- Bug fixed: browsers without SVG support didn’t see anything. Now these will get a nice red error message 😉
- Bug fixed: Show error message if calculation of file/directory sizes fails (e.g. because of time limit)
- Bug fixed: converted short array syntax to long array syntax to support PHP versions < 5.4.0 (thanks to websupporter, https://wordpress.org/support/topic/parse-error-syntax-error-unexpected-146)
- Code enhanced: replaced code 10 with ‘administrator’ capability when calling add_submenu_page (thanks to doume, https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v100-deprecated-argument-in-function-call)
- User Interface enhanced: tooltip follows mouse cursor when mouse is moving
- Bug fixed: the distance between tooltip and mouse cursor was dependent on the scroll position
- First Version