Developed by PowerfulWP | Premium | Documents
This plugin must have the following plugins activated on your WordPress:
- Local Delivery Drivers for WooCommerce
Manage Delivery Drivers
Allow your delivery drivers manager to manage the delivery process.
Front-End Mobile-Friendly Dashboard
Allow your delivery drivers manager to manage drivers with a front-end dashboard that can be accessed from any device like mobile tablet or desktop, with no need to access your admin panel.
Allow your delivery drivers manager to assign delivery drivers to orders, update order statuses, and more.
New User Role for Delivery Driver Manager.
Create a new delivery driver manager user and assign drivers to him.
* PREMIUM FEATURES
Check out the Delivery Drivers Manager Premium plugin.
The premium plugin includes the following additional features:
Delivery Drivers Manager Dashboard
The dashboard lets the manager better view all his drivers and orders.
* How many orders each driver has in each status.
* How many orders don’t have a driver.
* How many orders are ready to claim.
* A list of all the active drivers, availability, and claim permissions. The manager can update all statuses in one click.
Delivery Drivers Routes
The delivery drivers manager can plan the delivery routes on a map, view duration, distance, and more.
Manage Delivery Drivers
The delivery drivers manager can view all his active drivers’ info, availability, and claim permission. The manager can update each status easily with one click.
Bulk Updates – The delivery drivers manager can bulk assign drivers to orders and update orders status.
Filters – The delivery drivers manager can filter orders with several options.
Delivery Drivers Manager Reports
The delivery drivers manager can see the drivers’ commissions report, and he can set his driver’s commissions rates and more.
SVG created by fontawesome – www.fontawesome.com
Design vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com
- Make a backup of your website and database
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to „plugins“ in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- Go to users page on the admin panel and create a new user with a delivery manager role.
- On the edit user page set Manager account status to active and choose a manager drivers option.
- Go to the local delivery plugin settings and click on the Manager settings tab
- On this page you have the delivery manager panel link, send it to the delivery manager.
- The delivery manager can log in to the delivery manager panel and start working.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Delivery Drivers Manager” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Delivery Drivers Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Add: Status processing status.
- Fix: wordpress coding standard.
- Add: Initial to wordpress repository.
- Tweak: Premium – manager can create their own delivery drivers.
- Fix: Orders Filter.
- Fix: Bulk orders update.
- Add: Coordinates support.
- Add: WordPress 5.8 support.
- Add: admin menu.
- Fix: Restrict other manager orders.
- Tweak: admin dashboard.
- Tweak: Premium – Manager initial screen branding.
* Tweak: Premium – Plan Delivery Routes for Drivers.
* Fix: Route screen.
* Tweak: Premium – Driver tracking.
* Fix: Style.
* Add: Functions file.
* Add: Create panel page function.
* Tweak: Premium – Add support for pickup locations.
* Fix: Premium – fix get_pickup_type.
* Fix: Freemius SDK security fix.
* Tweak: Show custom order numbers on the manager panel.
* Tweak: Freemius SDK 2.5.6
* Tweak: WordPress 6.2