Delivery & pickup Scheduling is a WordPress plugin for WooCommerce that allows store owners to add date and time fields (date calender and time picker) to the checkout page that lets the customer choose desired their date and time or receiving an order.
Customers can choose between creating a Delivery order where you deliver to them, or a Pickup order where they pickup.
How Can Delivery & Pickup Scheduling for WooCommerce Help Me?
This plugin is great for stores that need to know what date and/or time is best to deliver customer orders since customers have the ability to set the date and/or time that is best for them.
The plugin can work for stores that just accept customer pickups, or stores that only do delivery, or stores that do both!
The plugin is not limited to stores that sell food or physical items. It can also be used on service websites such as Taxi websites, or Service Provider websites– so that customers can choose a date and time they’d like to be picked up (in the case of a taxi website) or the date and time the plumber should come (in the case of a Service Provider website)
Below are a few types of stores that would benefit tremendously from this plugin:
- Online Food Delivery websites
- Online Supermarkets
- Online Furniture websites
- Restaurants offering delivery via their website
- Hardware Rental & Delivery websites
- Car Rental websites
- Pickup service websites
- Taxi and pickup scheduling websites
- And more
How it works
Once enabled from the General settings, the plugin works by adding a Switcher on the checkout page that lets customers switch between „Delivery“ and „Pickup“
It also adds a datepicker and a timepicker field. The customer selects their desired date from the calendar that shows when the date picker field is clicked and can also select their desired time from the time picker field.
Its possible to make both of these fields required as well disabling either one of them.
Works Great with Kikote!
The plugin works great with Kikote- Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce. Feel free to try them both out!
- Delivery/Pickup Date scheduling features
- Delivery/Pickup Time scheduling features
- Delivery Capacity restrictions (restrict number of orders by date or time)
- Off Days (Set the days you will not be available)
–> Checkout the PRO Demo <–
Have a feature in mind? Feel free to submit it on the support forum.
- The plugin settings are located in WordPress Admin Dashboard->SL Plugins->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling tab.
- You can find the plugin documentation Here >>>
- Please post them in the support forum
- Learn more about the plugin or Purchase the PRO version Here >>>
- Checkout our other plugin Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce Here >>>
This plugin is free software, and the most important features have been kept free and open to use so that all can benefit. If you like the plugin and believe that it’s helped grow your business, then please consider leaving a review.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and upload the
delivery-and-pickup-scheduling-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in SL Plugins->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling
Alternatively, install this plugin by searching for it from the plugins area of your WordPress website.
Fields date and time do not show on checkout page
Make sure that the plugin has been enabled in SL Plugins->Delivery & Pickup Scheduling->General Settings.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Delivery & Pickup Scheduling for WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Delivery & Pickup Scheduling for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Fix] Review notice was not stopping when dismissed.
- [Improvement] Add a copy of POT file for self translations. You’re encouraged to however submit translations here
- [Improvement] Update plugin assets.
- [Info] Tested on WP 6.2-beta5.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.4.
- [Improvement] Add some content to SL Plugins menu item.
- [Fix] Wrong request key when grabbing time slots for a particular day.
- [Improvement] Made plugin’s menu structure and logic better.
- [Improvement] Add wp.org plugin assets.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.3.
- [Info] Version Bump.
- [Info] Version Bump.
- [Info] Initial release.