This plugin lists the top 100 slowest actions and filters during a page request in WordPress. It helps you figure out performance bottlenecks in themes and plugins.
Requires Debug Bar.
- Does not time nested actions and filters due to a core bug
- Does not time actions and filters before plugins_loaded or muplugins_loaded if placed in mu-plugins
- Does not time actions and callbacks after wp_footer at priority 1000
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Debug Bar Slow Actions” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fix typo in count() usage, props @josephscott
- Fix undefined variable notice
- Fix a couple warnings/notices
- Add support for closure/anonymous functions
- Show all callbacks hooked to each priority
- Fix minor styles
- Code cleanup
- Use wp_footer for output instead of output buffering
- Show callbacks hooked to each action
- First version