Insert a countdown clock of your progress to becoming debt free. Set your inital settings first then use the shortcode [shnugi_debt_clock_countdown] in a post or page and the short code will be replaced with a debt clock count down. Created by Shnugi Personal Finance and Faithful Dividends.
For test values try, a current debt value of 10000, use the current date for the Date of Current Debt Amount, and 2 months in the future for the Date of Debt Payoff.
This plugin includes a copy of The Final Countdown the jQuery.Countdown plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/debt-countdowndirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Debt Countdown Clock screen to configure the plugin
- Enter in your current amount of debt with no commas or dollar signs
- Enter the date of when you counted all of your debt.
- Enter the date that you anticipate paying off all of your debt. Make sure this value is after the date you entered in step 5.
- Put this shortcode [shnugi_debt_clock_countdown] in posts or pages for the clock to show up.
- What versions of WordPress is this compatible with?
This plugin was tested with 5.0.3, but will most likely work with earlier versions of WordPress.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Debt Countdown Clock” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Debt Countdown Clock” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixes
- Support for one debt amount with a start date and end date.
- Share option to include links to Shnugi and Faithful Dividends.