Event Tracking for WordPress is the easiest way to integrate analytics and marketing tools into your WordPress site.
Instead of installing each tool individually, just install CustomerLabs’s WordPress plugin and use Action Recorder integrate third-party analytics and marketing tools. Once you’re setup, you can add new analytics services with the flick of a switch!
Here’s how it works:
- Install the Action Recorder plugin
- Action Recorder will automatically start tracking how people are using your site – what pages they view and the information they provide to you, like their emails
- Go to the Action Recorder Integrations and enable integration where you want to send data
- Action Recorder will send this data along to each integrations
- The service is fully integrated into your site–zero code required!
Get started with Analytics for WordPress today!
- Go to the Plugins > Add New page in your WordPress admin.
- Search for „Action Recorder“ and install Event Tracking for WordPress — by CustomerLab’s Action Recorder.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Go to Settings > Action Recorder and enter your Action Recorder App ID.
That’s it! You can now turn on any Integrations in Action Recorder Integrations section.
Is this plugin free =
Yes its free. but you should sign in to Action Recorder before getting started
Which actions does it record automatically? =
We automatically record All the „Page views“ and also track user login.
Does it supports woocommerce? =
Yes, It’s support woocommerce, and automatically track eCommerce events
like (added_to_cart, product viewed, purchased, category viewed, checkout made)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“CustomerLabs Action Recorder” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Handled duplicate purchase event triggers
- Cookies values contains plus instead of space issue fixed
- Handling ajax triggers from frontend for add_to_cart and remove_from_cart
- Removed user traits from „User Signed Up“ and „User Logged In“ events
- Fixed multiple ajax events
- Fixed multiple events tracking on page load
- Bug Fix settings update issue
- Added search event tracking
- woocommerce tracking
- Initial release!