This plugin allows you to customize the WordPress update message shown when a new version of WordPress is available. This plugin is targeted toward web developers who want to provide support to their clients when updates are available, and prevent clients from accidentally breaking the site via updates. Developers can enter their contact information, and a personalized message to be shown when the update is available. Finally, developers can also determine which types of users see the upgrade message and which do not.
- Upload the ‘custom-wp-update-message’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Custom WP Update Message” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fixed php warnings regarding empty arrays passed to foreach loops
- Fixed strict error messages regarding static functions
- Checked for WP 4.3 compatibility
- Add textdomain for translations
- Checked for WP 4.1 compatibility
- Change to the way options are saved.
- Settings link fix