This plugin will help you replace default LifterLMS course template for non-enrolled students with a custom template. You can design the custom template with any page builder of your choice.
Convert the default LifterLMS course template that appears for non enrolled students into a custom designed, sales or landing page.
Here is how this plugin works:
- Install & Active the Plugin
- Add a new Custom Template from the menu that would appear under LifterLMS Menu
- Added Custom Templates will appear in the admin area of all individual courses
- Select the template for individual course
- The default LifterLMS template for that individual course will be replaced with the custom template selected in previous step
This plugin currently works best with the Astra Theme.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Custom Template for LifterLMS” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Improvement: Added compatibility to WordPress 6.1
- Fix: Code updated according to coding standard.
- Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules
- Updated plugin name.
- New: Support added for Membership.
- New: Help meta box added in Custom template post.
- Support for the Thrive Architect for building the custom course templates.
- Improvement: Load WP Bakery Page Builder’s custom CSS along with Astra Theme’s CSS instead of Astra Pro’s CSS to have wider support.
- Initial Release