Custom Post Slider Plugin Display Post with Owl Slider order by date, title, random… Developer can override HTML or create new layout in their theme.(Theme name/custom-post-slider/any layout.php).
- Display Slider your post on sidebar or content with shortcode.
- Order post by Date, Title, ID, Author, Comment, Random.
- Can override HTML layout.
- Can create new layout on your theme.
1. Automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add new’ and type ‘Custom Post Slider’ in the search field.
2. Manual installation 1:
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload Plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file (custom-post-slider.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin.
2. Manual installation 2:
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed.
- Upload the plugin zip file (custom-post-slider.zip) up to your server path(/wp-content/plugins/) and unzip it here.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for „Post Display“ and click Activate.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Custom Post Slider” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Start Version