Self hosted privacy friendly analytics plugin with real time visitors counter and super advanced analytics dashboard with the most important statistics like pageviews, sessions, bounce rate, unique visitors, top pages, top referrers, etc.,
As the name states, Cookieless Analytics don’t use ANY cookies to measure analytics. Enjoy privacy friendly analytics right in your WordPress admin dashboard.
Show Your Support
- Rate Plugin – If you find this plugin useful, please leave a positive review. Your reviews are our biggest motivation for further development of plugin.
- Submit a Bug – If you find any issue, please submit a bug via support forum.
- Make a backup of your website and database
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You will now see Cookieless Analytics page right below dashboard in left sidebar menu.
How long it needs to start showing analytics after plugin installation?
Measurement of statistics will be started right after plugin activation and you can see top pages, top referrers soon after few minutes.
Does it impact on site performance?
Cookieless Analytics uses REST API to log statistics in background asynchronously without impacting frontend site performance.
Does search engine bot traffic reflect in analytics?
All major search engine bots traffic are safely ignored and will not be measured in analytics.
Is logged in user session measure in analytics?
Yes, it is measured as of now.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Cookieless Analytics – Self Hosted Analytics” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Cookieless Analytics – Self Hosted Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.