Product Page | Video | Demo | User Guide | AddOns | Additional CM Plugins
**Effortlessly manage and track your advertising campaigns and banners on WordPress using our ad management plugin. Transform your WordPress site into a powerful Ad Server with ease! Updated and tested 2023 Version. **
The CM Ad Changer is a plugin for WordPress websites that enables website owners to manage multiple banner advertising campaigns across multiple WordPress sites simultaneously. The plugin provides an easy-to-use interface for creating and managing ad campaigns, allowing for an unlimited number of banners and ad campaigns to be created and used.
The plugin allows website administrators to manage and restrict the display of banner ads on posts and pages using specific campaign parameters. The plugin offers a range of settings, including customizable ad campaign dates, days of the week, and, in the pro version, the ability to set a maximum number of impressions or clicks per banner.
The plugin support mobile responsive ads, popup ads, html ads, video ads and banner ad rotation. Users can also choose the weight of each individual banner and choose optimal times to run ad campaigns.
The ad-server’s management console is intuitive and very user friendly. Users can easily view statistics for each campaign and track their progress on multiple WordPress websites.
- Banners Management – Manage banners within your site.
- Rotation – Show rotating images/banners anywhere in your site.
- Random – Show random images/banners anywhere in your site.
- Conversion – Measure banner conversion.
- Impressions – Count banner impressions.
- Cloud – Serve banners from a cloud storage
- Ad Sense – Support for AdSense Campaigns
- Responsive – Select and serve banner according to device screen size
- Ad Server – Build an ad server connected with several client simultaneously.
- HTML / Text Ads – Support HTML / Text Ads and campaigns.
- Video – Support Video based Ads and campaigns.
- Includes impression & clicks count per each banner
- Each campaign can serve banners randomly or selectively.
- Each banner can has it’s own weight allowing it to have more impressions when selected randomly
- Each banner can have a unique target URL
- Ads are inserted into post / pages using shortcode.
- Shortcode support debug mode
- Shortcode also includes ability to wrap banner with div.
- Can run several campaigns simultaneously
- Each campaign can manage unlimited number of images / banners.
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Feature List | Demo Site
- HTML Campaigns – Campaigns can display custom HTML content / Ads (set by WYSIWYG editor)
- Video Campaigns – Campaigns can display Video content takes from video networks or set by user
- Campaign Groups – Campaigns can now be grouped so you can display the Image/HTML/AdSense Campaigns with one shortcode! Campaign Groups Guide.
- AdSense – Support Google AdSense Campaigns.
- Cloud Storage – Serve banners from any cloud storage like Amazon S3.
- Advertiser Categories – Organize campaigns and statistics by advertiser
- Responsive Banners – support adaptive banner size based on browser screen size. Support mobile devices while service the correct banner size
- Notifications – Campaign manager will receive notifications to his email when campaign stops
- Client Plugin – Includes a client plugin which can be installed on a remote WP installation and serve campaign banners from the CM Ad Changer Server. Each server can serve many clients simultaneously
- Statistics – Include several statistics and access log modules. Log can be downloaded in csv format. Statistics reports can be shown by month. Statistics also include geo location information by country name.
- Restrict by Dates – Campaign can be restricted based on dates
- Restrict by Days – Campaign can be restricted based on days in the week
- Restrict by Domains – Campaign can be restricted based on client domains (which Ad Changer clients will be served or not per a specific campaign)
- Restrict by Clicks – Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of clicks
- Restrict by Impressions – Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of Impressions
- Custom JS – JS function can be added per campaign and executed once banner is clicked
- Extended Shortcodes – Integrate ads on every page or post using a shortcode
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Ad Changer plugin from Left Side Admin Dashboard
Simply add a campaign and define upload banners. You can then insert a shortcode into theme or any post or page and banner will be show as defined in the campaign parameters .
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“CM Ad Changer” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “CM Ad Changer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 17th March 2023
- Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
- Update support links
Release Date: 6th Sep 2022
- Security fix
Release Date: 5th June 2022
- Fixes to work on WP version 6
Release Date: 3rd Feb 2022
- Fixed PHP notice/warning
Release Date: 6th June 2021
- Fixed bugs
Release Date: 5th May 2021
- Fixed small bug
Release Date: 21st April 2019
- Fixed bugs
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to the changelog on cminds.com