“Change Autosave Time” is a small plugin that allows you to select the time that WordPress take autosave your contents while editing. You can select the time in seconds at the bottom of Settings > General. This plugin wont work if the value is already defined elsewhere to avoid errors.
- Allows to select the time that WordPress take autosave your contents while editing.
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/change-autosave-time directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Go to Settings > General and scroll down to see the new option to configure it.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Change Autosave Time” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > General to configure it.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin adds a new setting in the last position of Settings > General.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
What happens if I place a negative number or invalid characters?
There is a validation that checks if the input is correct so nothing wrong happens.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Change Autosave Time” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar