Displays a archive of posts for one or more specific categories in the Gutenberg block editor. It can be configured to either show by month or year with post counts and as a listing or a pulldown.
Tip Top Press
- Option multi category selection
- Option group by month or year
- Option to either show a listing or a pulldown
- Option show post counts
- Option to order
While using this plugin if you find any bug or any conflict, please submit an issue at Github (If possible with a pull request).
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Category Archives Displays a monthly or yearly archive of posts for one or more specific categories.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/category-archive-blockdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How is the Cateogry Archives Block different than the built-in Archive widget?
The Category Archives Block lets you show posts for one or more specific categories. The built-in Archive widget shows posts for all categories.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Category Archives Block” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
0.1.1 – March 26th 2021
- Add preview
0.1.0 – March 9th 2021