Cartalog is a companion plugin to the Cart66 product, the Lite or Pro version, you’re choice.
It provides a quick and easy way to add product listings, by category, to any page
on your site. Using just a couple of shortcodes you can add product shots, links to detail pages,
descriptions and a fully capable Cart66 „Add to Cart“ button. For multiple product categories you
can group items into category groups with nice headings and titles.
(Not to be confused with the iPad app of the same name by that fine Lucas Mendes Menge chap)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Read the documentation at the web site for
information on setting up and using the Cartalog shortcodes.
- What other cart vendors are you planning to support?
Support for other carts will depend on demand. Request one if you’re interested.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Cartalog” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Cartalog” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ‘next_link’ and ‘next_text’ attributes to the „cartalog_category“ shortcode to add a link to the category title bar that floats to the right. Use it lead a customer to the next ordering screen.yy
- Fixed modal item display bug that would open mulitple dialogs
- Added modal detail display popups
- Added a „more info“ link to item title.
- Added two CSS files, one to demonstrate overriding Cartalog values and one for use in Cart66 to help tame a few display issues.
- First release into the wild.