This plugin creates a widget which displays all the contact details for company/organisation in a clear and elegant way.
It displays the contact information in tabs, so only one contact section is open at a time. It is also possible to embed contact forms and Google Maps.
The plugin includes a plugin admin page where it is possible to customise everything from the contact details to the visual styling of the tabs.
- Widget content displays in jQuery tabs.
- Display main telephone number along with fax and 3 personal telephone numbers.
- Display main email address along with 3 personal email address.
- Display up to two addresses.
- Display one button submit contact forms.
- Display a Google maps of a location.
- Display opening times of company/business.
- Change the colour of the tabs, gray, blue, red, green and black.
- Two different icons sets, standard and modern.
- Ability to change the size of the icons.
- Vertical tabs as well as horizontal.
- Choose which tab section to display on each widget.
- Skeleton styling to enable easy custom styling.
- Ability to manually load jQuery to increase compatability.
- Troubleshooting section to ensure any problems are resolved quickly.
- Support requests answered in less and 24 hours on average.
Like this plugin?
You maybe interested in our premium plugin to enable more features.
Otherwise, please have a look at our other free plugin Social Media Badge Widget which displays all your social media channels in a clear and elegant way.
Thanks to the following for their assistance with language translation.
- Ilan Shalev from Shalevsoft (http://www.shalevsoft.co.il) for the Arabic translation file.
- Andrew Kurtis from WebHostingHub (http://www.webhostinghub.com) for the Spanish translation file.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
business-contact-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the
Business Contact Widgetplugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widgets and add the
Business Contact Widgetto your sidebar.
- Is the plugin easy to setup?
Yes simply move the Business Contact Widget into your sidebar and fill in the relevant details and your done.
- Can sections on the top be hidden?
Yes, just do not enter any information in that section and that tab will not show up.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Business Contact Widget” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Click for telephone numbers on mobile and premium promotion
- More office addresses and bug fixes
- Links to develop and report bugs using GitHub
- Update screenshots
- Fix for loss of data when updating
- Compatability with WordPress 3.9
- Minor fixes
- New lines allowed for addresses and opening times
- Other minor bugs
- Translation files added
- Skeleton styling
- Defined CSS scopes in styles
- Ability to change size of icons
- New modern icon set available
- Bug version increments
- Multiple contact widget on one page
- Compatability with 2013 theme
- Minor changes
- Contact Form Functionality
- General Styling Improvements
- Fixed CSS bug
- Retina display images created
- Optimised grey scaling of images
- Admin page created
- Alternative styling
- Load page on tab
- First version.