This is used with the bukazu bookingssystem, you need to have an account with BUKAZU
This plugin provides 1 block.
- BUKAZU Search widget
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create your widget at the ‘Widgets’ screen in WordPress
- Choose your options here
Usage with short codes
Add a shortcode [bukazu_search shortcode=““ objectcode=““ language=“en“] to your page.
In „shortcode“ you should put your portal-code provided by BUKAZU.
In „objectcode“ you should put your object-code if you want to see the calendar of a house.
In „language“ you can set the language.
Can I set the language myself?
Yes, with the language variable.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“BUKAZU Search widget” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fixing return calendar on top of page
- Update translations
- Added language files
- Fix outline of submit button
- Add more persons to picker
- Can set house calendar with shortcode
- Able to change language of the portal
- Load new calendar seach page
- Compatible with new version of bukazu api
- Changed the datepicker to fix problems with old one
- Two date field merged into one datepicker field
- First stable verion of plugin