Import Bstone theme demo content, widgets and theme settings with just one click.
Get free support
- WordPress 4.7 or later.
- Bstone Theme.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the Bstone Demo Importer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Bstone Demo Importer, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Bstone Demo Importer” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our demo importer plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our demo importer plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- What themes this plugin supports?
- The plugin currently only supports Bstone theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Bstone Demo Importer” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “Bstone Demo Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Initial release