Bootstrap3 Grid Builder comes with a large number of built-in grid layouts, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages.
This plugin has specialized tools for working on the Bootstrap grid. Easily create, resize, offset columns, and apply responsive visibility classes.
It built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML. Thousands of developers and designers use it every day. We are sure you’ll love it too!
- Zero content lock-in.
- Built-in 12 grid layouts.
- Clean and SEO friendly markup.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Supports all custom and default post types.
- Export and Import previously created page layouts.
- Assign ID or Class(es) to a container.
- Assign ID or Class(es) to each row.
- Assign ID or Class(es) to each column.
- Custom CSS / JS for each page.
- One-click collapse order. (LTR, RTL)
- Make your row full width in one click.
- Supports read more tag in blog posts.
- Supports Bootstrap nested columns.
- Supports Bootstrap responsive visibility classes.
- Comes with Empty and Blank page templates.
- No premium, 100% Free and Open Source.
- Translate into your language.
- Displays the Full TinyMCE Editor.
- Custom blockquote option within citation and citation link support.
The plugin supports all custom and default post types, such as Post, Page, Product, Download, Portfolio, etc. By default BS3 Grid Builder is available for pages only. However, you can optionally activate grid builder functionality for any post type you want!
There is zero content lock-in with BS3 Grid Builder. The plugin can be deactivated, and all content is still available. Users can even continue to edit their content in the standard WordPress page editor if they wish.
Want to use Bootstrap grid system on non-bootstrap themes? No problem, navigate to plugin options page and turn on Bootstrap grid and responsive utility stylesheet to use it with any theme you want!
Want to see it in action?
Translators & Non-English Speakers
Translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin. Please use the WordPress translation website.
Want to contribute? Here’s the GitHub development repository.
All support is handled via a dedicated support forum, available at Community Forums. Please head out there to open a new topic, in case you have any questions.
Support this plugin
Don’t forget to rate this plugin 5 shining stars if you like it, thanks!
- Upload the entire ‘bs3-grid-builder’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start by visiting plugin settings at Settings > BS3 Grid Builder.
- How do I use the plugin?
Start by visiting plugin settings at Settings > BS3 Grid Builder.
- How do I use the plugin on non-bootstrap themes?
Go to Settings > BS3 Grid Builder > General Settings (tab) and check the enqueue stylesheet checkbox, this will load light-weight Bootstrap’s responsive grid and responsive utility classes only, without any extras.
BS3 Grid Builder works out of the box, with nearly every standard WordPress theme.
- Does BS3 Grid Builder work with any e-commerce besides WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads?
Yes, By default BS3 Grid Builder is only enabled for pages, but you can easily enable Posts and custom post types from the plugin options page.
- Does BS3 Grid Builder support shortcodes?
Sure, it does, Shortcodes enable you to use your other favorite plugins along with BS3 Grid Builder.
- Can I bundle BS3 Grid Builder with my theme?
Sure, provided your theme licensed under GPL or a compatible license. If you’re publishing your theme on paid (premium) marketplaces, you must select the GPL license instead of their regular license.
BS3 Grid Builder is actively developed and updated, so generally we would recommend that you have your users install the original plugin so they can receive updates and new features, To do that you need to try TGM Plugin Activation Class.
- The grid builder starts, but nothing works!
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“BS3 Grid Builder” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Fixed incompatibility with Safari browser.
- Removed auto resize parameter from wp-editor.
- Minor CSS improvements.
- Added a new filter for skipping readmore tag in blog posts.
- Switcher save method changed.
- Fixed grid builder column adjustment in nested layouts.
- Minor changes.
- Added custom blockquote option within citation and citation link support.
- Supports read more tag in blog posts.
- Removed grid builder from blog posts page.
- Fixed conflict with WooCommerce variable products.
- Enabled all the hidden buttons in TinyMCE.
- Initial release.