This plugin allows only site members to add reviews to the buddypress members on the site. But the member can not review itself. And if the visitor is not logged in, he can only see the listing of the reviews but can not review. The review form allows the members to even rate the member’s profile out of 5 points with multiple review criteria.
You can add multiple criteria for review. And you can change the positions of those Criteria. Review form shows on the member’s profile but you can show review form on another page just by shortcode. BP member profile review plugin adds a widget for display top reviewed member listing .
It is built to be reliable, scalable, secure and flexible. We have worked hard to make it easy to use and we will love your feedback in making it better.
THEME – WORDPRESS THEME WITH OUTSTANDING BUDDYPRESS SUPPORT
- FREE BuddyPress Theme: BuddyX – Offers unique layouts with clean code and easy-to-customize options giving you a whole new way to visualize BuddyPress.
OUR ADON PLUGINS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR BUDDYPRESS OR BUDDYBOSS PLATFORM COMMUNITY
Check out free community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Member Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to other community members.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Group Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to BuddyPress groups.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Social Share Allow members to share activities on their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, LinkedIn with OG metadata.
- Wbcom Designs – Private Community with BP Lock A plugin to make your community private and only accessible to logged-in users. It also allows you to keep select pages or component public.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager Allows your to integrate WP Job Manager plugin to BuddyPress.
- Wbcom Designs – Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity Allow members to add their location or post their Check-ins updates to activity.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Favorite Notification Allow members to be notified after any like or favorite on their BuddyPress activity.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
Check out paid community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Hashtags Allows members to use hashtags in BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform activities and bbPress topics.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Polls It allows you to extend BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform Activity for members to publish Polls with various options. It works perfectly for individual activities and group activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Quotes It allows the feature to let members post their activity updates with interactive background selection such as colors and images set by the site administrator to tell a more expressive story.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Status & Reaction Allow your members to set a status icon and tagline on their profile and offer an extensive set of icons to react to published activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Profanity Allow you to censor content in your community! Easily Censor all the unwanted words in activities, and private message contents by specifying a list of keywords to be filtered.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Sticky Post Allows site administrators to prioritize certain activities over others. It lets the admin pin up site-wide and group activities to the top of the activity list.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Auto Friends Allow the site admin to select global friends for all his members and add bulk international friends.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress Pro It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets with various argument parameters for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
We are ready to provide incredible support. Ask your questions at contact us directly.
- Upload the „buddypress-member-review“ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Where do I get support?
We’d like for you to use Wbcom Designs for all the support questions. We love helping. Using Wbcom Designs allows us to assist you better and quicker.
How can we submit a review to a member profile by using this plugin?
When visiting the „/members“ section in the site, go for the single profile view page, there you can see a menu, namely, „Reviews,“ that will allow you (if you’re a site member) to add profile reviews.
How can we add more rating criteria for the review form?
Go to „Dashboard->Review->BP member review setting page“ and click the Criteria tab, Add Criteria button, and click the save setting button to update the review criteria settings.
How can I delete Criteria when I do not need it?
Go to „Dashboard->Review->BP member review setting page“ and click the Criteria tab. You can see many settings like deleting the Criteria or making them enable/disable or change their position.
What is the Top Members widget, and how to use it?
Members Review widgets display a list of members on the site front end. When you successfully activate the Buddypress member review plugin. Then you can see the Members review widget in the widget section.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Member Reviews” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fix: PHPCS Fixes
- Fix: (#220) Issue with php 8.2
- Fix: Plural review string.
- Fix: Added hook to render review form.
- Fix: (#209)Review date issue
- Fix: (#205)Rating issue in member directory with BB
- Fix: (#204)Undefined variable warning
- Enhancement: #199 – Gamipress Integration
- Fix: (#202) Fixed anonymous review notification issue
- Fix: (#193) Fixed review count not visible on the member profile tab
- Fix: Added missing preview image
- Fix: changes for translation issue
- Fix: (#189) fixed image does not show properly in buddy boss
- Fix: (#187) fixed admin notice issue
- Fix: Updated Admin Wrapper
- Fix: Fixed string translations
- Fix: BuddyBoss Support Managed
- Fix: (#176) Fixed notification link issue when bp rewrites plugin activated
- Fix: (#175) Fixed edit button is not displaying after filtering the review
- Fix: Fixed phpcs error
- Fix: Removed install plugin button from wrapper
- Fix: Email string changed with small latters
- Fix: Added hookable position after review submit
- Fix: (#174) Fixed review tab redirection issue to login user profile
- Fix: Fixed member header add review button redirects to 404 page
- Fix: (#170) added common space between rating stars
- Fix: (#160 )Fixed shortcode attribute is not working
- Fix: (#155) Fixed member avatar changed on rating filter of widget
- Fix: (#168) Update review content UI
- Fix: Added admin option to control update review functionality
- Fix: (#167) Fixed any one can update review
- Fix: (#166) Fixed edit functionality not working if starts are not change
- Fix: (#164) Managed edit review pop UI with kleo
- Fix: (#157) Fixed email string translation not working
- Fix: (#120) Fixed member directory review not showing with buddyboss
- Fix: (#154) Update success message color
- Fix: (#145) Fixed replace plural string with singular tab name
- Fix: (#155) Fixed user avatar not showing
- Fix: (#161) Fixed remove review cpt featurde image support
- Fix: (#139) Managed edit review model UI
- Fix: (#163) Managed UI with olympus theme
- Fix: (#162) Update custom input slider UI
- Fix: (#101) Fixed review notification url go to 404 page
- Fix: Remove Siteurl filter from plugin file and set in function file
- Fix: Update Member criteria field name with WPML Plugin
- Fix: Fixed admin-ajax.php url issue
- Fix: Fixed #158 – Add review(while translating) redirect to 404 page
- Fix: Update plugin backend UI
- Fix: (#146) Fixed member can review themselfs
- Fix: Update tab label and slug
- Fix: (#143) Fixed errors and warnings
- Fix: (#141) Fixed plural string with singular
- Fix: Review form issue fixed
- Fix: Fixed PHPCS issues
- Fix: New reviews tab should follow the same slug as parent.
- Fix: BP nav bar link will also use the dynamic review slug from options.
- Fix: ( #123) Allow to change review url when label is changed
- Fix: (#122) Fixed escaping functions
- Fix: (#110) Updated Language file and changed the strings
- Fix: (#103) Fixed hide review button in backend settings
- Fix: (#76) Fixed php notices and warnings
- Fix: (#74) Fixed review action is showing in notification
- Fix: #72)Changed review date format
- Fix: (#73) Fixed blank bbpress notifications
- Fix: Remove redclare function.
- Fix: (#64) updated message string on bad review.
- Fix: (#57) Fix admin does not get notification to approve the review.
- Fix: (#63) Fix filter tabs are not working.
- Fix: (#62) Fix Anonymous Review
- Fix – (#59) Update style
- Fix – (#53) Member ratings and Top Members ratings UI managed
- Fix – Added rating widget.
- Fix – (#52)-Date (when the review is posted) issue.
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0. #48
- Fix – Fixed file not found error.
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0. #43
- Fix – BuddyPress notification issue.
- Fix – Fixed Translation string issue.
- Enhancement – Improve Backend UI where you can manage all wbcom plugin’s settings at one place.
- Enhancement – Added plural label for Review.
- Enhancement – Added shortcode for display top reviews on page.
- Enhancement – Added French translation files – credits to Jean Pierre Michaud
- Fix – Undefined variable issue in js code.
- Enhancement – Added admin setting to enable/disable review listing at member directory.
- Enhancement – Added admin setting to enable/disable View Review link at member directory.
- Enhancement – Added option for sending reviews anonymously with admin enable/disable setting.
- Fix – Ajax response issue while saving admin settings under General setting tab.
- Fix – Admin Styles css and js files are not applied
- Enhancement – Code Quality Improvment with WPCS
- Fix – 404 errors when BP member page slug is different
- Enhancement – Add support for member directory
- Enhancement – Added Google Rating Snippet meta tags
- Enhancement – Simplified rating view on single member profile
- Fix – Removed JS tab for add review and added real sub nav to add reviews
- Fix – Review header cleanup
- Fix – Added validation for shortcode review form and member review form for both condition with & without criteria fields.
- Fix – Remove number on hover of bar rating in member’s header section & in plugin widget.
- Fix – UI improvement in plugin admin settings.
- Enhancement – Added functionality of multiple review.
- Layout Improvement
- Added Auto approve reviews options
- Added Email Notification options
- Added BuddyPress Notifcation options
- Added Exclude Members for review options
- Removed option to rate yourself