Based on crashutah, apeatling https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-disable-activation/ Disables the activation email and automatically activates new users in BuddyPress under a standard WP install and WPMU (multisite). Also, automatically logs in the new user since the account is already active.
Basically i updated the plugin and added some features like:
-Option to turn off automatic login
-Redirect options after account creation
-Doesn’t do the automatic login if you allow blog creation during the user creation in WPMU (multisite)
Install Multiple plugins at once with WpFavs
Bulk plugin installation tool, import WP favorites and create your own lists (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpfavs/)
Increase your twitter followers
Increase your Twitter followers with Twitter likebox Plugin (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/twitter-like-box-reloaded/)
WordPress Social Invitations
Enhance your site by letting your users send Social Invitations (http://wp.timersys.com/wordpress-social-invitations/)
- Upload the ‘bp-disable-activation-reloaded’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page
- Won’t this allow more spammers to get in?
Of course it could. So, you should consider using other plugins and methods for preventing spammers from signing up on your site. However, many people have seen spammers get through just fine even with email activation enabled. Plus, some sites are designed so that email activation doesn’t matter. Thus the plugin.
- What if I don’t want my users to automatically login?
Why don’t you? Users will love that feature. I’ll look at adding an option to turn this on/off. Until then you can comment out those lines if you don’t want it.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“BP Disable Activation Reloaded” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Arggg missed the fix link
- Added confirmation message
- Fixed bug that user had not role assigned and remains in pending tab
- Added fix link to fix all the users with the error above
- Fixed problem with user not being asigned a role https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-role-bp-20-21
- First release