This plugin use a simple shortcode to insert a link anywhere to open any page in a Bootstrap modal window.
You can use a button in the editor to generate the shortcode for you or use the default settings.
You can setup several params like :
– Size of the modal,
– Type of the button to open modal (link or button),
– CSS class for buttons,
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up the options
How to use the plugin ?
You just have to had a shortcode with the permalink of the post you want to open in a modal.
Example : [bootmodal post=“my-post“]
Where can i found the permalink ?
You just have to open a post and you’ll see the permalink under the title of the post.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Boot-Modal” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
- Add the possibility to choose the version of Bootstrap (3 or 4)
- Use CDN to deliver Bootstrap
- Add Custom CSS
- Correct issue of position for the button
- Add the dismiss shortcode option
- Translation corrections
- Add a button in editor to generate the shortcode
- New shortcode option : animation, buttoncloseclass and buttonclosetext
- Changes by Christer to :
- take into account multi-lingual pages
- process shortcodes in the page appearing in the modal
- make it possible to send a parameter in the URL for the page being opened in the modal
This makes it possible to customize the content of the page
The parameter consists of a url_key (parameter name) and url_value
Thanks to him !!
- New shortcode option : buttontext
- Add modification from „Christer_f“ published in forum
- Minor corrections
- Correct Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in wp-includes/functions.php on line 1679
- Correct issue of position