The AvantLink Integration For WooCommerce plugin allows quick and simple integration of the AvantLink network tracking library into your WooCommerce website.
Users must have a valid, active merchant account with AvantLink to utilize this plugin.
Once activated, merchants can quickly and easily track affiliate sales and attribute commissions through their WooCommerce website.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You’ll see the Avantlink Logo appear in your Admin Menu; navigate to it.
- On that page, input your Merchant ID and hit save. If you’re not sure what your Merchant ID is, contact email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“AvantLink Merchant Integration For WooCommerce” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Translate “AvantLink Merchant Integration For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested WordPress version 6.1
- Tested WordPress version 6.0.2
- Tested WordPress version 5.9
- Tested WordPress version 5.8.1
- Updated Title and Description
- Fixed a bug with item amounts being calculated incorrectly for multiple quantities
- Added protection against a fatal error in edge case with products
- Tested WordPress version 5.4.1
- Updated menu link
- Added logo
- Initial version