Author filters plugin has been developed with an idea to add an option to sort page, post, custom post type listing with respect to authors.
Currently in WordPress core installation we have an option to sort post, page, custom post type grids with respect to category etc. However, currently an option to sort or filter the records with respect to author adds one more option to administrators to sort the listing.
To install Author Filters plugin, please follow the following steps:
A) Install Author Filters plugin manually
* Download plugin zipped folder „author-filters“ from plugin directory
* Unzip the „author-filters“ folder
author-filters to the
* Activate the „Author Filters“ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
B) Install Author Filters plugin through WordPress
* Go to Plugins > Add New > search for „author-filters“
* Click Install Now for the Show notice or message on admin area plugin
* Click Activate Plugin
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Author Filters” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Version Upgrade & tested compatibility with latest stable versions 5.6.
And code sanitization constraints.
Change in author URL.
Version Upgrade & tested compatibility with latest stable versions 5.2.2.
Version Upgrade & tested compatibility with latest stable versions 4.9.2.
Second version – Update in readme text to add Changelog section. And upgraded version to 2.0.0.
First version – Initial code repository.