This plugin allows managing Calameo account(s) through WordPress.
It gives users the ability to upload documents to Calameo and update or delete them afterwards.
Once a document is uploaded its preview can be easily embedded into blog posts or pages using the custom „Calameo“ button in the WYSIWYG text editor.
WP Calameo plugin must be installed in order to use
Athlon Manage Calameo Publication plugin’s all features.
Athlon Manage Calameo Publicationeither via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your API credentials in
WordPress Settings->Calameo credentials page
- Upload document in
WordPress Media Library
- „Calameo“ button in the Rich Text Editor opens a pop-up where can change preview options and insert shortcode
Have questions or feedback? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Manage Calameo Publications by Athlon” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
Interested in development?
- Fixed security issue
- Verify Calameo account on credentials change
- Add functionality to easily check account info
- Instead of manually entering the Subscription ID (folder) when uploading a file to Calameo now the user can select from a dropdown of all Subscription IDs assigned to his account.
- Initial release.