Allparcels.com shipping module is a versatile solution for any e-shop owner or administrator looking for a flexible, yet effective delivery system. With allparcels.com module you will be able to:
- choose from a wide variety of delivery methods, such as delivery to hands, parcel terminals, post-offices or pick-up points and offer them to your customers;
- select from trusted courier companies. The module contains a huge number of different courier integrations, including all couriers in the Baltic States and other countries, therefore allowing for you to select the ones you require without installing numerous plugins, wasting money or time. Install once and use anything you want in one place;
- take advantage of COD (cash on delivery) service, express delivery, easy returns and many other additional options;
- be sure that you do not waste your IT resources as allparcels.com will ensure that you get all couriers with one plugin;
- manage your private or business deliveries smoothly and easily using our toast.allparcels.com delivery management system for business and prepaid system reikiakurjerio.lt for infrequent deliveries;
Allparcels.com module will provide you with complete flexibility and control regarding your deliveries. Get all couriers and delivery methods with one plugin here and now. Try any combinations that you wish and select what works best for you! Moreover, you will be able to use additional allparcels.com services like storage, packaging etc.
A few notes about the sections above:
- „Contributors“ is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- „Tags“ is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- „Requires at least“ is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- „Tested up to“ is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion „tag“ of the latest stable version, or „trunk,“ if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify „trunk“ if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
You can enter your API code by going to WooComerce -> Allparcels settings.
To configure delivery methods you need to go to: WooCommerce -> Settings, and select �Shipping�. Choose one of the delivery methods, that you added to a selected shipping zone earlier:
Enter the title (it will be visible on the checkout page);
Define delivery price;
Choose a carrier;
Choose additional services (take note that you may be charged extra for using these options);
After all the selections are made, do not forget to click �Save�.
A brief Markdown Example
- You can schoose shipping method
- You can export your orders
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Before installing allparcels.com module into your e-store, you must:
1. have Login information of your e-store administrator account;
2. delete the modules of previously used carriers, e.g.: DPD or LP Express;
3. obtain allparcels.com API key. It will be supplied by allparcels.com representative.
How to install allparcels.com module:
- Login to your e-store administrator account;
- To download the newest version of allparcels.com module, contact allparcels.com representatives;
- In the menu select �Plugins�, then �Add new�
- After that click on �Upload plugin� in the top of the window;
- In a new window, select the downloaded allparcels.com plugin and then click �Install now�;
- After the plugin is uploaded, for activation click �Activate Plugin�.
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- Is it possible for client to set the shipping price?
Yes, client can set the price
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“Allparcels.com” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar