This plugins display a highly customizable list of random posts. There are some plugins that serve a similar purpose already, with one drawback: If they’re used along with cache plugins (like WP-Super Cache), the list is cached also, and remains the same over thousands of views, thus not so „random.“ AJAX Random Posts, as its name says, uses AJAX to retrieve the posts and overcome the problem: now each page refresh comes with a different list!
- The list is highly customizable: number of posts, html format, tags (like post url, title, categories, date etc.) can be included.
- Scripts and styles now enqueued to ensure max compatibility.
1. Add an option to include/exclude the sticky posts into the list.
1. Code Optimization
1. Add a Donate button
* 0.3.0.2 Raise compalibility
* 0.3.0.1 Some minor bug fixes
* 0.3 The old versions encountered an IE bug that makes some texts disappear. Fixed in 0.3.
* 0.2 A small fix
* 0.1 Initial version
- Download the plugin
- Extract into a folder
- Upload the entire to
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Enable it via Plugins panel
- It should now work out of the box. If you want to tweak a bit, head to Settings->AJAX Random Posts
- I like this plugin. How do I support its development?
Thank you! Please consider putting a link back to my blog and/or rate this plugin 5 stars 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“AJAX Random Posts” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar