- This plugin adds the Multiple Taxonomy field as one of the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- The Taxonomy field in the ACF allows you to select term(s) from only one taxonomy.
- The Multiple Taxonomy field allows you to select term(s) from multiple taxonomies.
As with ACF’s Taxonomy field:
– You can select a term by radio buttons or a drop-down list.
– You can select terms by checkboxes or a drop-down list.
– ‘Save Terms’ option is supported.
– ‘Load Terms’ option is supported.
– ‘Return Value’ option is supported (Term Object or Term ID).
Note: ‘Create Terms’ option is not supported.
This ACF field type is compatible with:
* ACF 5
- Copy the
acf-multiple-taxonomyfolder into your
- Activate the Multiple Taxonomy plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Multiple Taxonomy type
- Read the description above for usage instructions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Þátttakendur & höfundar
“ACF: Multiple Taxonomy” er opinn hugbúnaður. Eftirfarandi aðilar hafa lagt sitt af mörkum við smíði þessarar viðbótar.Höfundar
“ACF: Multiple Taxonomy” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “ACF: Multiple Taxonomy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed the Stylized UI toggle button on the field settings screen. This option is now always on.
- Fixed serious errors that had occurred with the last update. I sincerely apologize to the users.
- Fixed performance issues with the grid view in the Media Library.
- Fix warnings when invalid taxonomy is loaded.
- Fix warnings when using radio/checkbox in php 8.0
- Delete unnecessary css and js files.
- Remove undefined variable which caused warning in php 8.0.
- Initial Release.